Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Look of the day! Shopping on a Budget *Part Two*

Hey fashionistas!

As I mentioned in my first shopping on a budget post, I am on a tight budget this fall. I haven't bought any new clothes so far this season! I've bought a few accessories so far and thats it. I am really trying to challenge myself to create new looks based on what I already have. What I love most about this is the fact that I can help others who may not be able to afford to add new clothes to their wardrobe. In fact the whole look I put together today is made up of pieces I've had for a while! Again, as I mentioned in my first post, it's all about accessories!!

I absolutely love scarves! Scarves can dress up anything! The scarf I have on today really did add a lot to the plain black leggings and shirt I have on.. take a look!

I love wearing long necklaces along with scarves!
I went with a pearl theme today



Pearl necklace, pearl bracelet, and pearl headband are all from Forever 21
My black basics are also from Forever
My scarf is from Love Culture

As I mentioned all of these pieces are old so I don't remember the exact cost but I would round the whole look to about $30!

Best thing about making accessories a huge part of your look is being able to wear the same accessory again in the same week! If I wanted to I can wear each of these accessories again with a new combination later in the week or even tomorrow. It isn't like wearing the same shirt two days in a row which is totally fashion ILLEGAL!


Closer look at my pearl accessories
Pearl headband
So again I suggest stocking up on accessories when you are shopping on a budget!

Have a great day! xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...