Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 15, 2012

Makeup Haul!!

It was about that time, one of my favorite times to be exact. The time where I run out of all my makeup! Not a bad thing, it's actually a very exciting thing because not only do I get to buy more, but I try different products! Oh, and of course- share those new products with all of you! So here goes...


Stila 'Stay all day' foundation in #6 'Tone' from Sephora $44
Makeup Forever High Definition blush in #5 from Sephora $26
Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension mascara from Sephora $30
Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden' from Sephora $20
Lip Tar in 'Hush' from Sephora $16


So my hunt for new makeup started out in the foundation department. For the past year I have been using airbrush makeup. I absolutely love it, it is the only makeup I've ever worn that makes my not-so-perfect skin look flawless! I have large pores, redness in my cheeks, and nose, and unfortunately my skin has aged a bit from over exposure to sun and tanning beds. I have "fine lines" yes, believe it or not, and because of those lovely lines I can't wear makeup in powder form, it just sets into the lines. So airbrush has been a staple in my beauty routine. However, as amazing as it is, I miss using regular makeup. I didn't spend hundreds on Chanel brushes just for them to make my bathroom look classy. So I went on the hunt for a foundation. I had to try a few before I found my new foundation love but here it is...






First lets talk about the design. how cool is this?! The top has concealor in it with a little mirror, perfect for on the go. Instead of a pump there is a wand which I love. With a pump its always hard to get the last bit of the product out of the bottle. With this design you can definitely get every last bit and every last pennies worth of product out.

Can I tell you I LOVE this foundation! It came through on everything that it's said to do...

  • Buildable coverage with a mate finish- CHECK!
  • Helps minimize pores, even skin tone, and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- CHECK!
  • Lasts for hours and "stays all day"- CHECK!



My face looked smooth- no sign of large pores, and my skin DOES NOT get oily throughout the day! Now that is a shock because everything besides airbrush makeup would leave me looking like I ran a marathon half way through the day. Can you say oil-mania! So without a doubt this product was a beauty buy WIN!





Next I bought Makeup Forever HD blush. This I not the typical blush you'd find in a compact. It's liquid. Powder does not work well with me as I mentioned so I opt for liquids. I love the color, a nice bright pink, and it blends into the foundation very well. 





Now my favorite part, mascara! Every girl needs a bangin' mascara. I decided to finally give that weirdo ball wand mascara a try. Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes Effect Extension mascara. Wow, that's a mouth full, and it will also give an eye full of lashes you could only DREAM of. How unique is this wand?! I've seen this mascara for a while but was always weary of trying it. I couldn't see how the round wand would work better compared to a typical wand. Well let tell you I am SO happy I gave this a try! One of the best mascaras I've ever used hands down! Now why is this wand so amazing? The spherical shape it allows for all of the lashes to be coated at different angles. Genius!


Moving on..


Don't you just love UD primers? I do! And if you haven't tried them yet what are you waiting for? I picked up the primer potion in 'Eden' it's a mate nude color. What I love about this is, it creates a great base for any look. I have been wearing it without shadow the past few days, it's great for when you just want to do a winged eye liner look with no shadow. 

And last but definitely NOT least...





LIP TAR! My new beauty love. I bought my second bottle in 'hush' it creates the perfect pale lip. I am obsessed with Lip Tar because it stays on forever, literally. 










So there you go beauties! Make sure to keep me posted on these products if you try them out.

 xoxox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...