Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My favorite street in Hawaii!

My boyfriend and I went to Hawaii last week after our trip to Napa, I couldn't wait to share my favorite street in Hawaii with all of you!

Kalakaua Avenue is basically Waikiki's Rodeo Drive
No wonder it's my favorite, hehe


Bebe

Cartier

Fendi

Forever 21

Hermes

Juicy Couture

Kate Spade

Louis Vuitton

Prada

Rolex

Tory Burch
So I am sure you could see why this is my favorite street. My boyfriend sent me off on a mini shopping spree for the day and I didn't have ANY trouble shopping here. Actually the most trouble I had was deciding between the Tory Burch flats or the Tory cuff bracelet. It took me almost the whole day to decide, I walked back into the store with full intentions on getting the cuff bracelet and of course I walked out with the flats!

Still really wanting that cuff, happy Christmas is right around the corner
HINT HINT ;)
I also went crazy in Forever 21 but those buys will be saved for my upcoming outfit of the day!

Have a great day xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...