Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 16, 2012

Love, Beauty, Appreciation, Admiration

Love
Beauty
Appreciation
Admiration
The most IMPORTANT parts of my day



Love- Do everything with love, you will get better results. I notice when I do things with love in mind, they always turn out better. When I cook dinner with love, the meal comes out better than ever, or when I do my makeup with love, I feel great. Doing things with love involves concentrating on the fact that it's going to turn out amazing. You are literally putting yourself into what you are doing. By drawing love from the mind, and concentrating, vibes go through to what you are doing. Your mind can literally make things amazing on a daily basis.

Beauty- Seeing the beauty in everything. We as a society need to stop the hate. I think most of the hate comes from a younger crowd and lack of maturity, but as a whole we need to start seeing the beauty in everything. Going back to when I was in high school I remember the drama, and the "hatin" on people lol, but there comes a point when we need to grow up. Keep little to no drama in your life, and see the beauty in very thing, every person, and every problem. It feels SO much better.

Appreciation & admiration- Wake up every morning with appreciation. I love starting off my day on a positive note, and for me thats appreciation. At some point in my morning, (usually while I'm driving) I notice myself thinking of what I love about life,  everything I appreciate and what I admire about the people in my life. This really makes me feel great and ready for the day. We must ALWAYS take a second to appreciate what we've been given.

When you start taking the time to work these 4 words into your day you'll feel more calm and relaxed through positive energy. Everything begins in the mind, if your mind is already programed to think positive, more positive days, objects and people will come your way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...