Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Product Review Sunday!

Sunday is my FAVORITE day of the week! There is just something about Sunday that is SO relaxing to me. I even clean my house on Sundays and it's STILL wonderful. Sunday is also the Lord's day :)

I now have a new reason to love Sundays...

Every Sunday on my blog is going to be 'Product Review Sundays!'

I decided to start off with a product that I have not gone a night without since 2009. That is my beloved
The first and only FDA - approved treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes
The first and only FDA - approved treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes

I started using Latisse after a bad run with fake eyelashes! Well let's back up a bit...

I was wearing fake eyelashes because I was sick of my 20 minute morning lash routine. I unfortunately hardly had any eyelashes. It was weird! My younger sister Melanie, had long BEAUTIFUL eyelashes that everyone drooled over. I remember feeling sad as a kid when people would rave about her lashes and not mine! HAHA true diva child. What kind of lashes did I have? Lashes that were fit for a boy! Actually even boys had longer lashes than me!!!! 

So every morning I would spend TWENTY minutes on my lashes. I did this all throughout high school. The routine consisted of a LOT of mascara and a LOT of eyelash curling. What sucked the most was, when it was humid out, the lovely curl I got from the curler would eventually fall and my eyes would be back to looking like a boys eyes with some eye shadow on.

Excuse the poof, but here is a picture of me after a night of having some fun back in 2008- It is hard to tell but look closely at my eyes. I don't see any lashes do you?




So after that waste of a 20 minute routine every morning I finally decided to start using fake eyelashes. Loved them, they always looked perfect! Little did I know what was about to happen... I ended up getting a hole in my eye!!!!!!!! The glue had slowly been seeping into my eye and caused a tiny concave hole. It was so weird looking! It literally looked concave. Thankfully no damage was done to my eye where the teeny hole was. I used drops to make it go away. 
While I was at the eye doctor I got turned on to Latisse and I haven't turned back since!!!


Here's a pic of my lashes now. I had just woken up when I took this picture. Long & curly!


Tips for if you are going to buy Latisse..

-It is EXPENSIVE because it is considered cosmetic.
-It is least expensive at Rite Aid I pay around $100 for a bottle. (Get their Wellness card)
-Do not use the brushes it comes with. I went from going through a bottle in 1 month to having it last about 6 months when applying it directly on.

Approximately $200/year for lashes of my dreams!? NOT BAD!

Let me know if you have any questions xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...