Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Look of the Day Classy & Fabulous! Shopping on a Budget *Part 3*

When it comes to makeup and skin care money isn't an option to me. I like to put the best products on my face and body. On the other hand, when it comes to my wardrobe money is a huge option. You will never catch me spending hundreds on one outfit. Now of course I do have parts of my wardrobe that I spend more on than others, but for the most part everything I wear is relatively inexpensive.

My motto for my wardrobe is classy and fabulous. Mostly everything I wear can be worn by women of all ages, and for the most part my pieces are timeless. Two of my fashion pet peeves, and please if you are reading this and love these two styles, I ask that you do NOT take offense. This is my own opinion- but I can not stand the urban look, nor can I stand the SUPER trendy looks.

So with that being said most of what you see from me is going to be classy and fabulous, and for everyone!

In this series I've talked about building a wardrobe on basics, here is my first post on adding STAPLE pieces to your wardrobe.

When it comes to adding staples, I still opt mostly for timeless pieces rather than trends.

Today's look consists of basics and staples, that are both classy and fabulous, but also timeless and can be worn by women of any age.

Take a look...

Basic- H&M tank around $5
Staple-  Forever 21 Cotton leggings with pleather knees around $10
Staple- Too Cute blazer with sheer sleeves around $25
Accessories- Joyce Leslie red necklace around $8, Forever 21 bracelet around $5 
 I absolutely love this blazer. I am a big fan of sheer, it's just so sexy! I bought this recently at a store called Too Cute. I don't usually shop here because the quality isn't that great, but every once in a while I find something good.

The leggings have been a favorite of mine for two years now. I love leather accents on clothes!

To top off this look, a pair of black bumps would be ideal but unfortunately I still can't get into heels because of foot surgery.





Hope you enjoy the look of the day! xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...